Engineering & Planning
The Engineering Department plan is to enhance the quality of life for the citizens of Jacksonville by providing a department which encourages quality growth, development, and redevelopment and the stabilization of neighborhoods through a concentrated effort of planning, land use controls, permitting, and enforcement.
Please check the FEMA Flood Plain page for updated information.
- A Small Investment Protects You From a Big Problem PDF
- Answers to Questions About the NFIP PDF
- Coming Home After a Flood PDF
- Flood Awareness PDF
- Flood Protection Information PDF
- Just One Inch of Water PDF
- NFIP Fact Sheet PDF
- Protect the Life You Built PDF
- Spring Wave PDF
- Understanding Flood Loss Avoidance PDF
- Why Buy Flood Insurance PDF
- Why Do I Need Flood Insurance PDF
- With Flood Insurance You are Covered PDF